North Channel Animal Hospital Pet Annual Wellness Plans
Keep your pet healthy.
Our Pet Annual Wellness Plans (PAW Plans) provide your pet with a comprehensive level of preventive care to live a long and healthy life. By enrolling in one of our PAW Plans, you're taking an important step to maintaining your pet’s health and well-being.
PAW Plans make providing high quality health care for your pet easy. PAW Plans are annual wellness plans that offer significant discounts on preventive care and allow you to spread the payments over time. Our PAW Plans include semi-annual comprehensive wellness exams, up to two additional office visits, vaccinations, screenings, blood tests and additional services depending on the selected plan level.
- PAW Plans - Dogs (Including Adult Spay/Neuter Plan)
- PAW Plans - Cats (Including Adult Spay/Neuter Plan)
- PAW Plans - Senior Comprehensive Care (Dogs and Cats)
- Folleto del Plan PAW - Canino
- Folleto del Plan PAW - Felino
- Cuidado Integral de Mascotas Mayores - Insertar
Submit the Wellness Plan form to get more information about our PAW Plans, or call us at 713-451-4206.
|Interested in quality care for an affordable price? Watch our Pet Annual Wellness Plans video to learn more about our wellness plans for healthy pets!|
Benefits of proactively managing your pet's health.
By adopting a plan early on, you're taking an important step in managing your pet's health. Our PAW Plans support good health by providing your pet with the preventive care services they need to proactively monitor and treat conditions early on. Each plan was developed for your pet to receive a broad range of services at an exceptional value to you. PAW Plans offer:
- Discounted preventive care services
- Flexibility to spread the cost of care over time
- Additional discounts on non-plan professional services
Help your pet live a long and healthy life. Give us a call at 713-451-4206 or submit the Wellness Plan form to obtain more information about PAW Plans.